LML Just Got Mine

iPhattMatt

Looking for a new job!!
Sep 2, 2011
Moorpark, CA
Hello everyone, I just got my Denali HD LML a few weeks ago and I couldnt be happier! Thought I would share a picture of "Alice" with everyone. Please say hello to her, as she is kind of shy right now. She only has 600 miles on her.

Attachments

• running boards.jpg
    running boards.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 62

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Nice truck :thumb: Ive been considering a Denali 3500 dually but im going to wait another couple years and try to pick up a used one with low miles for cheap:woott:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Welcome to the site! :welcome8:

The new truck looks nice. I like the wheels on the new trucks.

Capt.D

Sep 1, 2011
Atmore, Alabama
I am planning on getting a new truck after the first of the year...I am going to trade my Tahoe for a 03 to get by with until then.....I am thinking Denali and am steering away from white because all my neighbors have white HD's even though none are Denali's.... Did you look at the Stealth Gray? I am wondering what it looks like..I haven't seen one yet. And glad you like it, do you see the difference in price from the LTZ Chevy.....

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I have a couple of buddies running a h&s performance minimax with turbo back exhaust with good reports on mileage,power and dependability!

iPhattMatt

Looking for a new job!!
Sep 2, 2011
Moorpark, CA
Capt. D- I didn't see any Denali HD's in the grey, just in black and in white. Although, if I had to chose other than white, I would have stuck with the Black for sure. As far as the difference between the Chevy LTZ and the GMC Denali HD, they both had the same price, $61k. I was pretty shocked when i compared them because the Denali is MUCH nicer on the inside. I am not Knocking Chevy, just stating what I saw. I like them both, but if you are going to spend that much money, might as well get the one with the nicer interior.

Capt.D

Sep 1, 2011
Atmore, Alabama
Capt. D- I didn't see any Denali HD's in the grey, just in black and in white. Although, if I had to chose other than white, I would have stuck with the Black for sure. As far as the difference between the Chevy LTZ and the GMC Denali HD, they both had the same price, $61k. I was pretty shocked when i compared them because the Denali is MUCH nicer on the inside. I am not Knocking Chevy, just stating what I saw. I like them both, but if you are going to spend that much money, might as well get the one with the nicer interior.
Exactly what I was thinking but having not seen the Denali in person yet wasn't sure....Thanks for the reply, think it will be a Denali for sure after the daughter gets out of University and working....