Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
by susan montenery
living at 312 cherry blosum ct
elida oh 4807
1-23-70
5'1 125lb
i got her DLnumber for ohio as well.

if anyone get help me out with more info would be greatly thanked!!

so far she hasnt screwed up my DMR so i can still get my driving job...

link was found via my ssn looking up my DMR

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Nice. Did some research real quick and that is too far from me but I know Steve (RuffmanATV) lives up near there. Im not sure if this is same person or not but thats not a common name and this college is right down the road so it would seem possible but here is a picture of a person with same name.....http://www-new.onu.edu/files/newfaculty07.pdf Couldnt imagine she would do that being a Dr and all but who knows maybe someone else did it for someone elses gain. Whatever hope it pans out.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Nice. Did some research real quick and that is too far from me but I know Steve (RuffmanATV) lives up near there. Im not sure if this is same person or not but thats not a common name and this college is right down the road so it would seem possible but here is a picture of a person with same name.....http://www-new.onu.edu/files/newfaculty07.pdf Couldnt imagine she would do that being a Dr and all but who knows maybe someone else did it for someone elses gain. Whatever hope it pans out.
i see were your going and hope thats the case... i do know her DL was renued back in dec since her B-day was jan and this is when it happened acording to the DAC report
thanks helps alot!
Unless that ID stoled too.

possible... hard to pass if of in person. though

did run across a listed phone number as well.

if she IS 5'1 and 125lb she wouldnt look have bad :rofl:

also just talked to the BMV and social security and ran my credit report nothing has screamed foul play there...

Last edited:

taysdmax

USCG
May 28, 2010
Cali-NC
she doesnt exactly look like a chick that would be on facebook...kinda looks like she should get shaken reallllllyyyyyy hard....never hit a girl but ill shake the shit out of one....lol

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
she doesnt exactly look like a chick that would be on facebook...kinda looks like she should get shaken reallllllyyyyyy hard....never hit a girl but ill shake the shit out of one....lol

been diggin stuff...

common senses say if she was after my $$$ should would have done it back in dec 09

Drholliday

May 28, 2008
Gresham, OR
Might just be a mix up with SSN's. My wife was flagged when we got married b/c some one had put her SSN in wrong on a driver's license. Could be something along the same lines.