LB7: Just bought my LB7 DMAX today!Hello!

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Hello everyone,
As you all can see, I'm new to this site, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place! Please let me know if I errored! Here are a couple pics of the truck I just pulled the trigger on today (2/13/14), it's a 2002 Silverado 2500 HD, LB7 Duramax (the engine is as clean as the day it was assembled), EC w/a nice heavy duty flatbed, 4x4, Allison auto, with 235,000 on the clock. It just had all 8 injectors replaced for the first time, and also came with 2 new 880 cc amp batteries, I paid $6950 for it, and it has no dents or rust either. It's bone stock, except for the side tube steps, and a 4 inch exhaust, from the turbo back, with no muffler or cat, and a 6 inch chrome tip. I haven't decided what mods I might do with it yet, I am mainly after good fuel economy, and drivetrain longevity, so that will be my guide. I want to thank all of you, who unknowingly, helped me make my decision to purchase this truck, as I read a LOT of info on here, and some other sites, so thank you very much for all your expertise! I hope I can eventually be a contributing member of this site, and help others out, as you all helped me out. Thanks for reading this, I'm honored to be a new member here! :thumb:
Jeff

Attachments

• My 2002 Duramax 2500 HD 4x4 diesel truck 1.jpg
    My 2002 Duramax 2500 HD 4x4 diesel truck 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 21
  • My 2002 Duramax 2500 HD 4x4 diesel truck.jpg
    My 2002 Duramax 2500 HD 4x4 diesel truck.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 21

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
Thank you all very kindly for the replies, I have to say this is an OUTSTANDING site, especially compared to some of the other "diesel truck forums"!!! I have really enjoyed reading all the GREAT info here, and also looking at the fantastic array of AWESOME trucks here as well! Thank you SO much for making me feel welcome here, I really appreciate it! I hope, at some point, I can be of some assistance to other members too, I will sure do my best! You all sure have helped me out a lot, even if you weren't aware of it, thank you! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!
Best wishes and regards to all,
Jeff from Missouri

AgmansDuramax

Diesel Fanatic!
Feb 13, 2014
Missouri
For that price, considering the new squiters, I say you did well.:thumb:

Thank you, I think I made/got a good deal on it. My banker was really shocked at what I got it for, he said "that is a wholesale price around here", I guess that's a good thing. It runs fantastic, and the body, and interior are also in fantastic shape, either way I love the truck, and God willing, it will work out great for me, and last a long time. I'm just going to make sure I take care of it, and I think it will take care of me. Thanks again.