Just a little load today..

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
Looks like a reverse of the load I pulled over spring break, cept neither was a Furd...damn LB7 Injectors

CCLBs are fun to fit on a trailer..Yes thats a gasser in front :binky:
cid__0304091114.jpg

0304091117a.jpg

Did you shed a tear?:rofl:

dezl

Oct 26, 2009
i think ive seen that pic before....o wait it just another ford being towed... :D

Travelin Texan

Apr 30, 2016
Wherever we're parked
My son had a '06 Excursion with the POS 6.0, after the 4th set of head gaskets, even after the arp head bolt fix, he called the bank to bring a trailer & haul it off (wouldn't run), he told them he had 2 choices - fix it or pay for it, but couldn't do both, spent about $10k before that. Tried to tell him not to buy a Ford, now he knows better, VERY expensive lesson!!

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
SORRY!! Didn't know you could only post to current threads!!! Won't happen again!
Nothing wrong with bringing up an old thread if you're having the same kinds of issues. But offering advice to a 6 year old problem is kind of useless.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
This old truck of Brian's is still ticking here in Western PA. Super clean, somewhat intact from the way Brian had it.

Wasn't it you that shot me a few text messages of it a couple months ago?? Caleb Baker messaged me on facebook and was like hey I think I have your old LBZ at my shop for something, said it was the cleanest LBZ he had seen in a long time lol.. 5 years after I sold it