JD's Motor Swap and 101 question thread.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Hows things going Dave?

Woohoooooo!!! Got it running tonight. Only for a second but it was running. I just put the stock turbo on it because my twin aren't ready yet. Where do you run the relief off the brass valve for your dual fueler's? Do you just T it back into the horse shoe on the rail? (see pic)

Attachments

• Dual Fueller..jpg
    Dual Fueller..jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 34

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Ill check mine when Im home with my truck if no one else has for you.

CONGRATS! You sonofabitch.... just a few months for you! :D

I don't want to get to excited untill I make sure everything is right. Will know better tomorrow. Hope to see yours running soon.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Installed a 7" MBRP stack with 5" piping today and finished up the motor. Took it for a drive and other then a few leaks everything seems pretty good. Need to give her a bath now.

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Truck 3.jpg
    Truck 3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Sweet, stack looks great!

So Dave is it a secret what turbos your using for twins?:D

I'm running a stock turbo right now but should have the twins in the next 4 weeks hopefully. Nathan is having ther big turbo custom made and it seems to be taking a while. The small turbo is an S475.

Thanks for the comments guys and girl. :happy2:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
I'm running a stock turbo right now but should have the twins in the next 4 weeks hopefully. Nathan is having ther big turbo custom made and it seems to be taking a while. The small turbo is an S475.

Thanks for the comments guys and girl. :happy2:

Its coming along nicely, that setup should make some power...Lol

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
It looks good. Glad to hear you have it running. I am so ready to have mine up and running.
Took it for a 100km trip today and I only seem to have a little oil leak coming from my oil cooler. Hopefully yours is up and running very soon.
Looks good Dave!
The stack looks awesome!
Thanks Spiro, you'll get ot see it Fri night at the pulls.
s475 for small turbo? wow

what kinda numbers you hopin for in that thing?

I would be lieing if I said I didn't want to hit the 1000 hp mark. we'll see how things goes.