its offical im going to be a dad

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Diesel guys make good dads!

:D Hell yeah we do! thanks again guys im goign to to get some racing and mods done fast cause after the baby is here being a husband and father will always be first and providing for the family but im going to still try to race.....hopefully :rofl: we shall see!

kinda crappy pic if it loads but best i could get from 800 miles away :(

Attachments

• our little one.jpg
    our little one.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Congrats Jake!

Whats this talk about something quieter? I take Gianna with me all over the place in my straight piped w/ stacks LBZ! First time she rode in my truck she was only a month old. Gotta break em in right!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Congrats if it lands on the 20th be the same days as our little one. I drove her home in the diesel and when we travel she loves the truck. If we take the Suburban gasser she will not sleep and trips suck. As Pat said kiss sleep good bye lol also that extra spot in your bed.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
HEy congrats man!! i have a 8 yr old daughter seems like it was just a couple yrs ago since she was born. There alot of fun wether boy or girl ,i got her into riding 4wheelers wich is a plus and she absolutely loves my truck wich is a +++++ lol brings a tear to my eye when she says put it on #5 dad and step on it!lol i love her,Anway wish you a happy and healthy kid!:thumb: