It runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Definitely the truck... Didn't have any problems driving mine, now did you?!?!

Still want to know if a pressure test is a viable option. Seems it would be easier than putting it partly back together to run it...

Yeah your right, I say I just trade it in on a reg cab ZF truck!!!!!

Someone has to have tested lines before putting back together, but alot of guys say run it with no valve covers??? I guess we could cut an extra one up to see whats going on and try not to make a huge mess???

Hey don't feel like the lone ranger, mines acting up again,
Good Luck hopes it's an easy fix..

Thanks man!

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Yeah your right, I say I just trade it in on a reg cab ZF truck!!!!!

Someone has to have tested lines before putting back together, but alot of guys say run it with no valve covers??? I guess we could cut an extra one up to see whats going on and try not to make a huge mess???

Thanks man!

A lot of guys that havent done injectors before have problems with the return lines leaking , Its far more common with DYI'ers than with actual shops , I personally think most guys don't tighten them good enough or "bend" the lines when they remove them . LB7 Injec tors are a breaze if you have done enough of them . Good luck Justin if you need any help give me a shout .

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
A lot of guys that havent done injectors before have problems with the return lines leaking , Its far more common with DYI'ers than with actual shops , I personally think most guys don't tighten them good enough or "bend" the lines when they remove them . LB7 Injec tors are a breaze if you have done enough of them . Good luck Justin if you need any help give me a shout .

x2 I torqued them to spec and used new seals and had no issues at all

The only line that leaked was the pressure side because you cant use a torque wrench on a line. Now I know they need to be really tight 23k is a lot of pressure:eek:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island

Thanks Trent, I will.

if it makes you feel better mine still doesn't run lol

Yeah but your wait will be well worth it, Im going back to the same ole truck.............

But I can't wait to go for a ride in yours!!!!!:thumb: