is it normal for "mods" to mess with my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
One thing I left out. We don't moderate much on this board. This is the way the Admins. want it. When we see something wrong we subtly change it without threats and BS. We do it quietly. When we have to moderate; it's hammer time. Doesn't happen very often though and needs approval from above.:D

i like the lack of moderating! to me a subtle change would of been to remove the hyperlink unless the name of a non vender website is not proper, i would never have know because i don't click on it to get to that website. there were no threats, just bs in my case

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I fail to see the problem or anything even remotely close to "disturbing". Their job is to moderate, threads, signatures, everything that isn't within the rules. Their house, their rules IMO.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Yeah ive had the same bs done in my signature. The funny part about this is, its my f*&$#in signature and if i want something in there, it should be. The first time didnt even have a link, just a name, then next was a link. I never said visit it, never anything like that. Just who tuned my truck. Not some bs where people change it like a bunch of childish jokes. Its pissed me off from the first day, but then again, thats why this site is the way it is. Bunch of @#$ KISSERS.
But yet stop whining? Hahaha, yeah ok, im the one who changed my account info twice.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
i like the lack of moderating! to me a subtle change would of been to remove the hyperlink unless the name of a non vender website is not proper, i would never have know because i don't click on it to get to that website. there were no threats, just bs in my case

You are wrong Jeremy. I get along fine with Bob. Call him and ask him. Now try another excuse.
There are rules we all have to follow.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Yeah ive had the same bs done in my signature. The funny part about this is, its my f*&$#in signature and if i want something in there, it should be. The first time didnt even have a link, just a name, then next was a link. I never said visit it, never anything like that. Just who tuned my truck. Not some bs where people change it like a bunch of childish jokes. Its pissed me off from the first day, but then again, thats why this site is the way it is. Bunch of @#$ KISSERS.
But yet stop whining? Hahaha, yeah ok, im the one who changed my account info twice.

Wrong.
Signatures, avatars, pics and access to the site is up to review and can be moderated at the discretion of the Mods and the sites owners and admins. Although we don't usually mess with people, ban and restrict their access, occasionally it has to be done to keep the integrity and quality of the content and the people of this site at a level deemed desireable by the owners, admins and mods and of course the members.
In most cases, a subtle pm is sent to inform the member of the issue, repeat offenders usually don't get two warnings however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.