Iron cross bumper measurements??

Kansas2500hd

Dec 15, 2013
Kansas
I have a weird one for y'all. I have access to a Cnc plasma cutter. I really love how the iron cross front bumpers look but the price is a little killer with shipping. I'm pretty good at fabrication and would really like to just build my own with custom details. Now here's the catcher. Is there anyone who would be willing to send me measurements? This would go on my 2005. The picture is the one I will build. No one around me has one or I'd just measure myself. Thanks a ton guys. I'd be willing to kick whoever helps me out some cash for helping. Thanks! 785 726 1625. You can text or call if you can help.
nymuduvu.jpg
nyje4ure.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poptarts

Feb 24, 2013
i would start with cardboard and scotch tape.. cut the pieces of cardboard how you want the steel. tape em like you want then cut measurements with cutter. thats what my buddy did

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
like something like this? http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49652

the pic in my avatar is those bumpers. buddy of mine that is profession welder made them for me. we didnt do make any blue prints. just measurement to make everything sysmtrical and did alot trail and error work to get it right. The bumpers i still for sale in thread. their for a gmc but they could be modded slightly for chevy. im ready to make a deal to help with shipping also. read that thread above it explains them better if even to get more ideas.