Interior parts

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
Hey guys so I stripped the interior minus the dash about a year and half ago I'm talking pillars headliner seats and floor liner. Well it all stayed out of the truck for a few weeks and I moved in the middle of it lost some parts and need to replace them I also want to switch from grey to black intirior if possible I know I'd have to do door panels dash everything. Anyways is there a source on parts like the visor retainer clip hook things, map light assy, trim and stuff? I ordered a LMC catalog but didn't know if anywhere else.

cmmiller53

Apr 13, 2015
Northeast Indiana
What do you need, I have a lot of little extra stuff like vents and and column covers from my interior swap, let me know and i can check the garage and see what i have left

Justalb7

Mar 14, 2016
::Let me know I have got almost a full interior I'll have to double check:patriotic2::patriotic2:

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
What do you need, I have a lot of little extra stuff like vents and and column covers from my interior swap, let me know and i can check the garage and see what i have left

::Let me know I have got almost a full interior I'll have to double check:patriotic2::patriotic2:

hey guys just saw this I need the hooks that hang on the headliner in the backseat for hanging shirts, need both handles thsat go on the colom for getting in the back seat and would like new trim that goes in the door idk what its called but part that you step on and the wires go under. also need a new center console lid I have the bench seat and the console lid broke.