Interest in West Coast Pull Series?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Agreed...Prob just found 2 guys from work that'll hook it too...

I got some sleeves sitting around for a good deal :thumb: Will that is if Pat didn't pack them :eek:

Pat and Robert need to put Casper hitch on Wendy :eek: Somehow I bend it last pull :dontknow:

Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I got some sleeves sitting around for a good deal :thumb: Will that is if Pat didn't pack them :eek:

Pat and Robert need to put Casper hitch on Wendy :eek: Somehow I bend it last pull :dontknow:

If no one jumps on those, let me know. I could use a set.

That's called "paying the cost to be the boss";)

I didn't hurt anything that night, except for a few brain cells :beer:whisle:

a "few" ..... :D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
She'll drive your ride if u want, she ain't scurred...

I aint either, but I'm more interested in .... the other activites. I'm turning the back of mine into a huge fridge and you numbnuts better bring room to consume. As far as Chantel, she looks better in the drivers seat than i do.... hell, she just all around looks better than i do.... not that thats hard to do..... :D

which mike??... that could mean a few things.... :rofl:

Last edited:

desertstorm

Mar 27, 2008
Gotta get this rolling! Lots of trucks out here, with nowhere to test nuts. AV fair was great, and I think this will really pick up momentum once the word gets out. Would love to participate and willing to bring truck fulls of spectators.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Love to see some out in AZ! im in though for some pulling. gotta start buildin a hitch i guess :happy2:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
AV pulls were great now that my truck is coming together I'll probably be pulling this year as well. See what my stock LLY can do :rolleyes: