Interest in West Coast Pull Series?

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
I need to gauge the interest in a pull series in the southwest. The pulls would be held in southern California. Things are coming together, but before we go any further I need to be confident that pullers will participate. These events would include and be added to the A.V. Fair pull in Lancaster.

For 2010, we would likely only have 3 or so pulls in the series. It would be cumulative with points and end of year prizes/money. If things go well in 2010, we will expand in the future. Those that would be interested, please respond and let me know. We would need to get moving on a schedule asap.

Thanks,

Craig

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I need to gauge the interest in a pull series in the southwest. The pulls would be held in southern California. Things are coming together, but before we go any further I need to be confident that pullers will participate. These events would include and be added to the A.V. Fair pull in Lancaster.

For 2010, we would likely only have 3 or so pulls in the series. It would be cumulative with points and end of year prizes/money. If things go well in 2010, we will expand in the future. Those that would be interested, please respond and let me know. We would need to get moving on a schedule asap.

Thanks,

Craig

Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.:thumb:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Went to Lancaster and had a blast, I'm interested and would like to participatein more event in the future. Any chance if getting on here on Vegas some time? Get another sled pull/ drag race like they had a few years ago, that would be awesome!

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Depending on the dates, there are 8+ trucks up here that will travel 10 or more hours for a good pull. Especially if it was too early for us to pull up here.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I plan on pulling Lancaster this year, and would love to have 2 more pulls so close. Also a Vegas pull would be sick.

I can think of 3 trucks that will pull this year and are already planning on pulling in Lancaster. It wouldnt be hard for me to talk in maybe 2-3 more trucks as well.

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Thanks for the quick replies. Pass the word on to everyone you can think of and have them respond to this post. The sooner I am comfortable with the interest level the sooner we can put this together.

Thanks,

Craig

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Make sure you don't tell the Dodge guys about the PUMMELING we gave them last year. I want them to show up with smiles on their faces. At least until the event is over... :devil:

LLY

Diesel Addict
Apr 24, 2008
Idaho
Depending on the dates, there are 8+ trucks up here that will travel 10 or more hours for a good pull. Especially if it was too early for us to pull up here.

Ya if the pull is before ours start in Idaho,I might would have to make it to the pull to :coal:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I'm definitely interested. After the Lancaster pulls this year I must say it's definitely something that I'd love to see more of. Funny that this actually came up because just recently I was talking to a buddy about this.

Tcolesanti

Big single chargers rock!
Feb 19, 2007
simi valley, ca
Make sure you don't tell the Dodge guys about the PUMMELING we gave them last year. I want them to show up with smiles on their faces. At least until the event is over... :devil:

You DMAX guys are friggin lucky I had a slight unforeseen problem in lancaster, or you people would'nt be tootin your own horns as much as you are.......:rofl:

-Tom

Epileptic GMC

Jan 17, 2010
I'm down for the pulls. I'd love to see pulls out here, there all over the east coast, and I wanna see some here.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I plan on pulling Lancaster this year, and would love to have 2 more pulls so close. Also a Vegas pull would be sick.

I can think of 3 trucks that will pull this year and are already planning on pulling in Lancaster. It wouldnt be hard for me to talk in maybe 2-3 more trucks as well.

damn mike, you already convinced me without even asking:rofl:

count me in

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

damn mike, you already convinced me without even asking:rofl:

count me in

Another vegas vote..... im in