intercooler?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Bought one, could not resist. Have to use that month long Amazon Prime trial, dont I?

I'll let you know in a few days. Little truck could use it if its legit. ;)

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
its a screamin deal if its legit

i wonder whast needed to make it work, does stock piping fit it or even non mishimoto brand aftermarket piping

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hmm free shipping eh.... I need to log in when I get home and see if Ak is excluded. I bet it will cost close to 300 just to ship it here:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
its a screamin deal if its legit

i wonder whast needed to make it work, does stock piping fit it or even non mishimoto brand aftermarket piping

Yup, o have a mishimoto intercooler on my truck. All you need is the intercooler. Drops right in

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i ordered one haha, we'll see once i get it. didn't want to buy an intercooler right now but its too good a deal to pass up

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'll wait see if you guys get screwed lol. Good deal for sure. How big of a difference would this make? Obviously depends on your mods but I guess of guys buy them for a grand they have to be pretty good. But are they more so for cooling iat or just taking alot of boost?

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
I honestly couldn't see much difference when I put mine in but it seems like you should though I agree..

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I saw an average of 50* drop in the summer time pulling with it. Saw no difference in the winter

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Is that how much mark up is on their parts? If so that's horrible. I understand making a few bucks, but jezus $600+ mark up is outta hand.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I'm very tempted. Might happen tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
get set up with one click ordering on amazon, you never have to think twice about a purchase ever again. that's how i run my life

I did that once. It was dangerous :spit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Is that how much mark up is on their parts? If so that's horrible. I understand making a few bucks, but jezus $600+ mark up is outta hand.

It's not markup, check other companies prices on intercoolers, the company wants to remove it from last years accounting books...

I paid around 400.00 for mine on one of these sales (LBZ). If it is anything like the one I received the box is a little dirty from sitting and being slid around, the intercooler is in perfect condition. I have been checking for one of these sales for a radiator. See the video for install, reuses all the stock fittings with a minor adjustment at the AC condenser bracket and that is in Mishimoto's video.

Going to replace the fan clutch and that one little piece of hose behind the fan and a few other radiator/heater/turbo coolant lines while I have the truck apart. I did purchase new mounting rubber isolators from GM for when I install it...

First things first, OPEN the box immediately and check for damage.....

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

It's a screw up on the resellers or Amazon side. It's selling for 425 below dealer cost. Map is 950 on that cooler so after fees and shipping a dealer would make around 100 bucks after.