Help: Instrument lighting issue...

Taildragger03

Dec 7, 2009
Reno, NV.
Have an issue that I have been trying to solve. My instrument cluster, radio (time not displayed w/headlights on) and climate control illumination is out when I turn on the headlights. Radio still works as well as the instrumentation. Also, I should mention that the "Chime" does not function with the headlights on. The dimmer switch panel(which has been replaced) is illuminated as well as the 4-wheel drive panel and ABS key switch. Been pouring through the service manuals and electrical schematics hunting this issue down with no luck. No DTC's coming up either.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

heymccall

Aug 24, 2009
Have an issue that I have been trying to solve. My instrument cluster, radio (time not displayed w/headlights on) and climate control illumination is out when I turn on the headlights. Radio still works as well as the instrumentation. Also, I should mention that the "Chime" does not function with the headlights on. The dimmer switch panel(which has been replaced) is illuminated as well as the 4-wheel drive panel and ABS key switch. Been pouring through the service manuals and electrical schematics hunting this issue down with no luck. No DTC's coming up either.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

Check all your TBC fuses in the interior fuse panel.:thumb: