injectors

apdiesel

May 19, 2014
Dryden mi
I have an 04 LB7 that surprise surprise needs injectors. So im wondering what's the cheapest route to go with the best results. Money is really tight right now and don't want to burn a hole in a piston or something like that.

gmpat21

Oct 6, 2013
dont go as cheap as possible. i have an 02 apart now for the third time in 3 weeks because the customer keeps getting injectors from dcp on ebay. what a joke!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Such an important project to try and go cheap IMO. Merchant Automotive or Exergy is my vote. Steve @ SSdieseltuning has great prices on Merchant items... He is also a supporting vendor here.

apdiesel

May 19, 2014
Dryden mi
Thanks for the info im trying to see what everyone else has been doing this job for and no one will give me a clear answer. Plus im really not to happy about having to got the cheeper rought but life happens. :thumb:

steve86

Apr 8, 2014
kansas
Just did mind for 2300 from lincoln diesel new lines and injectors. I even bought a fass pump just to help out the new ones. Shipping was very very quick I needed a new cup and it was there the next day. The customer service is top notch very helpful people. You will not regret going to lincoln!