injector warehouse good or bad?

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
I need injector lines for my lb7. Injector warehouse has "re-mans" for 200
Has anyone used them? New ones from GM will cost 800 plus tax.

adrian82

Apr 17, 2013
Hello ripmf666. I am a newbie. Let me start by saying that I hope I'm posting in the correct area to ask you a question. You were referred to me by another member. It was mentioned that you were very informative......I'm trying to find a diagram of my 06 Sierra Lbz, in order to ask the appropriate questions and get the correct answers here on the forums. I ran into a problem with a ruptured hose. Just looking for a place to start. Thank you much.

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
Thanks ripmf666, I see that there is a core charge. Mine look new but they where over tightened by the previous owner. Seem to have distorted the "cone". We reused them because they where clean and rust free. It was only after install was done did we realize that at least one of them was leaking out of the top so I tightened it a little more and that's when it started growing oil. I'm just about broke at this point so any help would be great. Checked vac on return lines also, and they check out at 15 lbs of vac.
I would like to go new if I could find a more affordable price. If not I would just as soon by re-mans from you.

Thanks, Tom

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I see that there is a core charge. Mine look new but they where over tightened by the previous owner. Seem to have distorted the "cone". We reused them because they where clean and rust free. It was only after install was done did we realize that at least one of them was leaking out of the top so I tightened it a little more and that's when it started growing oil. I'm just about broke at this point so any help would be great. Checked vac on return lines also, and they check out at 15 lbs of vac.
I would like to go new if I could find a more affordable price. If not I would just as soon by re-mans from you.

Thanks, Tom

You won't find "new" in your price range. Henry's 200 option for a complete set of remans seems like your best option. Curious though...most people only replace one here and there. Did the previous owner ruin all of them?

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
You won't find "new" in your price range. Henry's 200 option for a complete set of remans seems like your best option. Curious though...most people only replace one here and there. Did the previous owner ruin all of them?

I don't think they are all bad, but they where on super tight and took a lot of effort to remove them. I can spend 200 and replace them all vs the trial and error method. My only regret was not finding this site sooner.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Most injector company's that reman injectors make you replace the lines with new or remaned lines now. That's why I started carrying them on the site had to ship the last set in week back they did not have any on hand to do at bostech.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hello ripmf666. I am a newbie. Let me start by saying that I hope I'm posting in the correct area to ask you a question. You were referred to me by another member. It was mentioned that you were very informative......I'm trying to find a diagram of my 06 Sierra Lbz, in order to ask the appropriate questions and get the correct answers here on the forums. I ran into a problem with a ruptured hose. Just looking for a place to start. Thank you much.

What hose was it ?

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
Skidoo88, thanks for the reply. I went to an Isuzu truck shop and he sold me a new one for 50 dollars. Number 8 is the only one that leaked out the top. Took it off and the mechanic cleaned and inspected it and reinstalled it then it started to "make oil" Isuzu Tech inspected the fitting on the injector end and said it was slightly out of shape and had some pitting. Told me to start there since it was the only one leaking. They looked almost new that's why they used them instead of getting new ones.

Going broke fast :(
Tom

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
if they can see its out of round, I would just replace the injector.. I think you could have cracked the injector when you tried to get it to seal? where are you from?

atomic

Sep 13, 2013
It came off one of the cracked injectors. When they took them off they where on very tight. Took a lot of effort to get them off. They looked new so they reused them but did not over tighten them so hence the leak. I hope the injector is not cracked as they don't even have 1000 miles on them. We all know how much fun it is to get to the injectors on an LB7.
I'm from upstate NY. just north of Utica.