I'm switching brands :O

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Well guys, GM is no longer impressing me. I'm going over to Dodge for my new truck. I just ordered a brand new Larmie Power Wagon. More back seat room, better tech in the cab, good fuel mileage, looks 10x better and leather wrapped everything!

The new Power Wagon should do real good pulling the '69 Power Wagon I just picked up. Bye bye GM.

uvu3ugyv.jpg
nyjarama.jpg

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Lol let us know how much of that interior has fallen apart after 30k miles. That's as far as I've seen them last. Oh yea and go ahead and buy a spare set of wheel bearings they go out pretty often. I know from experience.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I when and looked a new ram and I lost interest soon as I opened the door. It felt like it was going to fall off. The cummins is not the problem, it is the ram part. If you are going to leave it stock, you will not get the legendary mileage of the 5.9.
Edit
It is not a diesel, know that is:gayflag:. It's a Hemi.:bow:

Last edited:

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Dodge sucks. That old Power Wagon is cool though. What are the specs on it? I see H1's. What are the axles? 60/14?

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
A power wagon is a gasser correct?? I wouldnt buy a gas powered truck, u wont get that kind of mileage, they fed my dad that line of crap when he bought my mom a mega cab after i told him not to.. that truck get's 9mpg around town and 14 on the hwy, guess what my pops drives? an 04 cummins! it gets 16 mpgs around town and 21-22 on the hwy and it only has a banks automind and 5 in exh..Dodge's are very good trucks when they have a cummins..

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
This reminds me of when I was much younger. I grew up with a pool in the backyard thankfully and always had squirt gun wars with friends. Super soakers were the shizz and I had the original model most born in the 80s can remember. Very plain very simple. Every year the other kids would show up with the newer model touting bigger tanks and "longer reach". They would surely be at an advantage....or would they? The parts got cheaper and cheaper and the added weight of all that water slowed them down. I was filling up more often but could afford to because I was faster and it took less time to refill. For some reason the newer units always broke quickly. My good ol original sure won more than it lost.:thumb:

Sianara the grass isn't always greener.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Yes the Power Wagon is a Hemi. I dont tow enough to justify the price of a diesel. I have been die hard Chevy since I can remember. After owning the top of the line LML and then test driving the new 2500 HD Ram I was sold. GM has nothing on the new Ram. It's hard for me to admit it but its true. The 2013 is far above anything that GM has to offer. I hate to leave but I prefer the best.

The '69 I just bought is a W100 that has an 8 lug axle swap and a factory 383 BB. I sold both my '55 Chevy's, what was left of my '73 half ton and next is the LS I just had built.

The truck is in awesome condition, runs and drives. Not to mention you never see the old Dodge pickups on the road. The wife digs it so that is also a plus.

I still have my 06 Duramax... for now...

Potthoffdmax

Mar 2, 2010
Kingman az
We have five of them at work and they pull like crap and are gut less. Then on top of that they get poor mpg like 12 empty. But they do good off road!!!