I'm jealous of....

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I was just going to say Utahskis truck. Lol. I saw it pull up to the track and was expecting a 12 sec pass... he ran into the 10's instead. Lol!

I'm jealous of anyone with a twin turboed dd that is tuned to 600hp and is able to make that power somewhat reliably. I like going fast but I hate shaving weight to do it. Hopefully my LLY will fulfill my dream someday soon.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
I am jealous of the dude or chick that crawls into bed with Scarlett Johannson every night! I am jealous of Millionares who have nothing better to do than wax their balls and go spray tan. Not that I want to wax my balls or go spray tan! I am jealous of guys who get paid to hunt and fish for a living! And lastly I am jealous of the people who have won multi million lottery sums! :mad:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I am INSANELY JELLY over that BLUE truck that MERCHANT AUTOMOTIVE is making. Thing makes me wet the bed.....the sticky wet. :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Im jealous of those with a non rock chipped or scratched paint from f'ers that cant leave a black truck alone with salt on it from the roads :mad: :D

If i had to pick a truck, it would be brians old truck/marks truck but add in a c-notch. Love the way that thing looks.

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
I'm jealous of everyone on here that makes enough money to dump thousands into their motor:mad: I can barely afford a damn set of tires at a time, and saving up to have my tranny built is prob one of the toughest things I have done in my life.....

Besides having kids with a crazy bitch.....that shit was like the clap and will haunt me for the next 15 years :banghead:

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Im pretty much jelious of everyone on here becuase their trucks are cooler/faster than mine and have way more done to them.