I'm jealous of....

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
So I thought it would be cool to fire up a thread designed to give props to other members. Maybe it's a certain mod on someones truck or the vehicle altogether. Ok I'll start with a few that come to mind for me.

I think Cornell's trucks are amazing. He is obviously talented and picky like me. The LED under dash entry lights and color matched everything is what I aspire my truck to resemble.

Andrew Murdocks LB7 is well put together and has a parts list almost identical to my wish list.

Josh's van if owned by me would be used to make money gambling at rural racetracks. Unsuspecting/cocky dudes driving WRXs and Cobras mainly.

To all you guys sitting stock/mostly stock: There are days when I wish I had a bone stock ride. Seriously. You don't worry if your truck will break tomorrow or your motor will let go. It will be waiting for you always for work, play, and travel. Sometimes trying to "keep up with the jones' " gets old and you wish you hadn't spent the money and invested it like smart people do lol.

Last edited:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I'm jealous of Ken and Verlons racing skills! I'm also jealous of those that have LMMs w/ 4094s setting underboost codes cause we can't make one do it here at the shop.. I'm jealous of Charles Meaux crazy strong stock cp3, and I'm VERY jealous of EMiller's persistent drinking abilities.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Thanks buddy :)

Envious of everyone on here that pulls regularly or have been to the strip, even just once. Every time I try to go or enter an event it either gets called off or something comes up on my end or the weather. Have yet to do a pull or make it down the 1/4 mile.

Stuff I do seems fairly simple, but you guys that tear into trucks with parallel 4-link rear ends and stuff like that make me look silly with what I do :happy2:

Envious of anyone with a non-stock converter and built trans, hoping to do mine this winter if I have down time.

Also envious of anyone with a RCSB Duramax searching for a RCLB 4x4 GMC LBZ right now in fact. :D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Cornell, ur trucks are super clean, gotta give ya props! Love your style.:thumb:

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I am Jealous of Jeff Deans dragster . To get a rail to run that clean of a pass and run in the 7's is just awesome .

I am also jealous of those that have another truck and trailer to haul their performance truck to sled pulls and drag races .

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I'm also jealous of guys who have another DD. I'm in a sticky spot on whether or not to do a built motor. Having a second vehicle I wouldn't worry about it til I needed it!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Im jealous of trucks that you can drive everyday and not get destroyed by the salt in the winter!!! My dmax only gets drove in the summers because of the bad winters we have and all the rust that havocs your vehicle. So i guess i envy those who live in the south and can drive there trucks year round without harming them. All i almost forgot im VERY jealous of UTAHSKIS triple turbo kit from EPR:thumb: