I'm in Labor!!!

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I'm JIA's DAD and I'm in labor, I'm expecting a Black 2004 GMC Duramax 4x4 ext. cab SB. C section delivery is to be Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. If all goes as expected I will be bringing this baby home by noon.
I have to say that I was extremely happy with my wife's reaction to her maiden ride it this truck. After we found the hidden toggle switch for the dual tunes and our baby woke up. WOW The wife said it was the best truck sex she had ever had. She was so excited that she said screw financing this I'll just pay them in cash. We're taking this one home today. Well since our baby was a repo (bad luck for the other owner) we have to wait till Tuesday for delivery.
I/we (the wife and myself) have big plans for our new baby. Expected upgrades are new C Peck 17" Wheels and 17" BF Goodrich All Ts within the first week. Our baby comes complete with a couple of nice tunes. We love the toggle switch mounted on the dash. There is a correct name for this setup but I can't remember it right now. Too excited.
The hours since Saturday morning the time of conception of our baby have gone buy extremely slow. We have other plans for our little BLACK MAXX such as 5" exhaust terminating behind the right rear tire. NO STACKS here!!! Also an improvement on the cold air induction. New shocks, spray in bed liner, hidden ball goose-neck hitch, and new running boards are also on the way at later dates but soon.

We will be posting pics when our baby is home and we can figure out how th post the pics.

We are glad to be new to the family here on the forum. :beer:beer

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
I figured u for a Ford kinda guy. LOL.
Dude I can't wait til u get her, we need to do some loving on her.
Proud of u son ;)

Going to be a good day when we sell the Turd.:rofl:

After the test drive. :rofl: More than anything I was amazed at the wife for saying F*ck financing it. Let's just pay them cash and drive it home...................... I love my wife:hug:

Made me get a Boner!!! :coolspot:

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
U bring it down to the shop we'll love on it, an I'll show u somethings about her, After driving the truck for u, It's an awesome truck u just don't find them like that everyday, :hail:I think that this truck will give u many years of service an pleasure, I won't charge u anything for servicing it, u know how much I love these trucks. :D:dancenana:

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
Nice to have a wife say to hell with financing lets pay cash,where can I get one?

Not only did she say that, she was the one who found this truck. :rofl:

Yes the good ones are hard to find, she is a keeper.:hug: And she might get to drive it once in a while.

She wants to take the women at her work out to lunch in it. And to lock um back in their seats a little.:rofl:

Last edited:

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
U bring it down to the shop we'll love on it, an I'll show u somethings about her, After driving the truck for u, It's an awesome truck u just don't find them like that everyday, :hail:I think that this truck will give u many years of service an pleasure, I won't charge u anything for servicing it, u know how much I love these trucks. :D:dancenana:

Eight more hours!!!! Damn I can't sleep:rofl:

I keep hearing that song "ANTICIPATION":happy2:

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
Picked up my baby Tuesday morning. I am a very proud papa.:thumb:

Been busy checking out what to fix first, making it mine. Changed to air filter, ordered wheels and tires they will be in Monday at 3 p.m., getting the windows re-tinted tomorrow. Also having the air conditions serviced tomorrow.

I'm loving the power of this truck. Makes my old Ford look like a snail.:thumb:

I will post pics after the new part are installed.:D

Last edited:

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
This is the only picture I have so far. It was from the ad where I bought the truck.

20100525_0001_1.jpg

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
Well here is my baby after the first week of being home. She is looking a little different after a little love.

MY2004GMCDURAMAX4x4002.jpg

MY2004GMCDURAMAX4x4001.jpg

Just noticed I was so excited to get the pictures taken, I didn't remove the old tires out of the bed before taking the pics. Oh well, Hope you guys like her.

Last edited: