I'm BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Sure glad I dont have 175+k on an LMM! Your numbers are off.

Ran for a few days over a year, been down for about 3 years 4 months. Has 20,300 or so miles. Still smells brand new inside, its like I bought a brand new truck again! :spit:

Whats wrong with having 175k+ miles on a truck? FYI not all of us can/want to buy a new truck every other year...

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Just to set the record straight, there was no problem with PPEs work that they performed last year - I got the truck back home, drove it 3 or 4 trips for 20 miles or so around town and came home one night. Next morning no crank, no start. I left it parked and that was that... a bit discouraged as it was just another issue after issue after issue.

I didnt have the means of getting it back down to LA since it was my tow truck, and I was busy with other projects at the time, etc etc. Jason LBZRcks was able to finally help me out with scheduling issues between the both of us after a few months of us trying, and he got it down last week.

Problem found - loose 12v+ connection at starter. :baby: More than likely something I did when putting in the motor or someone that was helping me did - doesnt matter. Simple thing, fixed - they also fixed a fuel leak and GPCM not being hooked up. Its waiting for Mike L to get an open spot and Ill be down to get it.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Just to set the record straight, there was no problem with PPEs work that they performed last year - I got the truck back home, drove it 3 or 4 trips for 20 miles or so around town and came home one night. Next morning no crank, no start.

Problem found - loose 12v+ connection at starter. :baby: More than likely something I did when putting in the motor or someone that was helping me did - doesnt matter. Simple thing, fixed - they also fixed a fuel leak and GPCM not being hooked up. Its waiting for Mike L to get an open spot and Ill be down to get it.

I didn't think the truck would start with the gpcm unhooked. Anyways you waited almost a year to find out it just needed a connection tightened on the starter??? How could you not have checked that? And are you getting the transmission built at Mike's?

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I didn't think the truck would start with the gpcm unhooked. Anyways you waited almost a year to find out it just needed a connection tightened on the starter??? How could you not have checked that? And are you getting the transmission built at Mike's?

No, I'm good but thanks for the offer haha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you're an ace mechanic...Maybe I'll make you an offer for my team...

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Just wanted to update this thread.... drove it home 200 miles from PPE with no problems. Its in the garage chillin while I finish up some little things on it and get it all tuned - going with some Moonshine from Tony for now :woott:

sikdmaxrollinhome1.jpg

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:happy2:

How come you didn't post the pic of you getting pulled over? :frog: