I'm a Dad!!!! And the fun begins

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Congrats to you and your wife! Like the guys said... Enjoy the days while they're little, precious times indeed. No greater privilege than being a dad.

Yeah I spent a few years in the oil field & started working on trucks at night. I missed out on a lot of my son's firsts. Now he's 5 & a total gearhead:D

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Congrats!!! Soon you will wonder how you ever lived without him. Just looking him brings a smile to my face even on bad days.

I put the car seat in my truck for his first ride too. The bad thing was I had to jump start it to go to the hospital because my batteries where taking a crap on me. I went and got my truck from the lot and picked mommy and baby at the front door. Just in case it didn't start again.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Thank you all.

This is our first so it is a huge change! I was scared to death driving from the hospital, felt like I had to creep slowly everywhere I went. Overly cautious I guess! He's laying on my chest right now just chilling while I'm catching up on emails.

Motor build might turn to college fund!! :(:D

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
My little boy is 5 months old and it's completely changed my life and having a truck build in the process has taken longer than I anticipated along with getting crap from the local ford and dodge boys that always say it'll never get done but that little man and my family will always come first. The truck will get done when it gets done lol. At first there was argument that it's just a toy and not practical that I needed to sell it. But as time goes by that fades away and she just wants to see the truck go down the track!!

Sent from a truck somewhere in the US

hopkins_fam

Oct 18, 2013
CONGRATS MAN!!! I can say as well its for the better. Both my 4yr old son and 2yr old daughter are natural gear heads. They both throw fits to help dad on the truck, lol.

The wife hates it when the kids are hallering go fast daddy go fast!!! They too love the sound of a diesel. It also helps to have a couple sets of little hands too.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392439153429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392439153429.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 13