I'm a Dad!!!! And the fun begins

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Creed Nelson Coker - 8lbs 4oz 20in born 1/12/14 @ 1:41pm

My little shop buddy is here! :woott: Very exciting and exhausting all at the same time. We are very blessed, both momma and the baby are doing very well.

His middle name is my Dad's first name and this is my Dad's first grandson that will carry on the Coker name. Also the first grandchild on my wife's side of the family.

This part is funny. I made sure to swap the car seat over to my truck before coming to the hospital Wednesday. My wife threw a fit!! Called my truck junk and starting with the "what if it breaks down" lines... lol She was on a roll!! :rofl: But Creed will be making his first ride ever in ol' betsy!! :D

Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers! :hug::thumb:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Congratulations Russ!!! :thumb::thumb:

Our little guy will turn 6 months tomorrow; it seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital and thought "they're going to let us take him home by ourselves???" :D

Spend all the time you can with him, they really do grow up so fast and change so much. I've missed alot of things with our little guy with working 12+ hours a day.

Congratulations again,

Yellowchevy

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Congrats to you and your wife! Like the guys said... Enjoy the days while they're little, precious times indeed. No greater privilege than being a dad.