Illinois get together

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I have had Johns cooking and lived not sure what your all talking about. But I had my own pain pills on hand for myself wife and little one also had food but no food and was fine lol. :roflmao:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
I make my own shit son....

Are you even going to be there?? Or you gonna stay in your caccoon in Northern IL again.

Im with you on this....we have all been there a bunch.... scott is an endangered species down here...... hmmmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
I have had Johns cooking and lived not sure what your all talking about. But I had my own pain pills on hand for myself wife and little one also had food but no food and was fine lol. :roflmao:

What time should we expect you Henry? Lol

I'm going to go ahead and call it:

CREATURES OF THE NIGHT "CORONATION OF THE KING" SALE

What do you think, has a good ring to it right? Lol

lol I know I'm a good cook.....you don't get the body of a greek god like mine by eating vegatables all day.

yep, it's tough being an Adonis

Im with you on this....we have all been there a bunch.... scott is an endangered species down here...... hmmmmm

Scott never knew "intelligent" life existed south of I80 until last summer. Romney voters make him nervous lol

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL

Scott never knew "intelligent" life existed south of I80 until last summer. Romney voters make him nervous lol

I approve of this post:thumb::thumb:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL

ya romney voters would hang his ass for voting him in down here... especially now that he is attacking the second amendment..

I approve of this post:thumb::thumb:

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
ya romney voters would hang his ass for voting him in down here... especially now that he is attacking the second amendment..

not on my watch...as a romney voter myself let me state that as a generality we are peaceful, law abiding citizens. i do not; even now; condone violence against any man for his held/stated beliefs. i don't know who scott voted for in the presidential election but i can assure you after several talks, at great length and depth, that his decision was not made for his own benefit but what he felt was best for the country. i cannot and will not argue with that. stand fast, my young tapeworm, there may yet be time for revolt but it is not this day. :hug:

now for the official redirect to turn this back into a party thread

:beavisnbutthead:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
We all know the tapeworm is fully capable of food destruction... just not uncooked raw meat!