Ifs tips?

lifteddirty

Aug 20, 2013
casper wy
The goods and bads of both are about even, its all about opinion. If your a hard core off roader where you see pavement rarely. than SAS it, if you are running on the pavement or dirt roads a lot just beef it up. I only have one more thing to do to mine before its 100% bulletproof and that is the RCB axles. I will say though i have never broken an IFS component but i sure have snapped the ever living crap out of my axles on a dana 60.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Wasn't talking stuck, talking about overall reliability, everything gets stuck in that sand over there it's like baby powder, I'm not gonna say a Humvee never broke, they did springs were a weak link until we got the newer trucks with the ambulance suspension. Speed bumps on base were 10" square blocks.

Anyway I apologize for the articulation coment travel would perhaps be a better word for it. Though I would like to see some trucks scores on an articulation ramp sfa vs. ifs. Fella at work has a sweet buggy all independent pretty nasty lookin rig. I'm not rock crawler or a mud bogger my trucks are used as work trucks muddy fields low water crossings pulling and such it's has held up better for us over the years...
Not to say we don't have an era truck still that has never been broken

Yea... I was referring to the capabilities or lack there of.

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
My brothers truck is full ifs lift 14" lift tuckin 44" bogger bone stock setup except he has heim joints on every joint yeas they make noise but people rag on him but all he does is shows them it and how well it has lasted and it shuts the sas people
Pushin 44"boggers is no small task