Idler pivot

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Honestly the warranty won't be the deciding factor whatsoever, all that shit means nothing to me if it breaks and I have to return it and pay shipping both ways to get it replaced and be down the whole time. I want whichever one is better right off the bat. No matter the cost.

Well you said yourself you can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dukcaln

Dec 6, 2014
Nor California
just an FYI

Supersteer and kryptonite are essentially the same. Believe me. Its a brother from another mother, with the same father!!

Kryptonites warranty is an industries best, however it sometimes is not a no fine print warranty.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
What the hell does that mean

So where's the fine print

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I put the supersteer on my LMM back in 09 or 10? I also had the weld in brace, moog idler and pitman, stock tierods with ppe billet sleeves along with ppe billet center link. I cant even begin to tell you how many boosted launches, tractor pulls and drag races I put the LMM thru. Varying tire sizes mostly 35x12.50x20's sometimes 305 50 20 drag racing. But this was on a big heavy lifted truck and the supersteer performed flawlessly. The 01 LB7 will be getting one of these. Which ever is available at the time Supersteer or Kryptonite I will purchase.

Dukcaln

Dec 6, 2014
Nor California
What the hell does that mean

So where's the fine print

Yes care to explain, fyi I was going to go with the supersteer anyway.

In short, they are a carbon copy of each other.

Fine print or appearance of the warranty, sometimes it may take a few tries to get it replaced in a timely manner and or to ask and to offer a few pieces of information, how is this a no fine print, no questions asked warranty?

there is always a way out :rofl:

http://dmaxstore.com/warranty/

(Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty)-Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? We don’t care. If you can break it we will replace it.
All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change. Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.