I wonder how come------

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
the dumb ones just panic and change lanes, the dickheads just do it to overexaggerate. idk its pretty funny sometimes I still think, the Lexus drivers I love! Ohh man, got me a really nice car gotta keep it clean cause I'm a rich yuppie, no bitch its a overpriced toyota.
you described my cousin exactly! :rofl:

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Too many people out there now that'll turn you in
Yep, got myself a letter in the mail the other day about a report way back in august when i was still running the superchips and 40 overs saying someone reported my truck for excessive smoke (when it would only smoke barely more than a stock cummins if i tried to make it smoke) and if they get more complaints on my truck that it could possibly have to be "inspected" by an epa official :rolleyes: biggest joke ive ever heard, all they will inspect is my middle finger along with an injunction filed by my attorney :2birds::D

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I love smoking out tards in hybrids. I can't do it as good With my efilive tuning as I could with a ppe stacked with an mp-8.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
That's brave, I'm scared to do that in my truck cause it's only turning like 900 rpm and that can't be good :eek:

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone

Lol not saying i have done it for a half mile, just saying i could do it without any problem. I hardly ever do it as i dont like to waste the fuel and im sure it washes the cylinder walls pretty bad as well.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
You wonder "how come?" Maybe it's because they can't see. Even with partial vision it's like driving in fog, you slow down. Mine had a PPE tuner for a little bit. Any tune past 4 would just belch smoke. Being at high altitude was probably a factor. Any kind of accelerator pressure at highway speed put out thick black smoke that obliterated anyone behind me. I couldn't see them and driving into a black cloud at 70 they couldn't see me either, so 'course they're gonna slow down or change lanes. What do you expect them to do? I hated driving the truck and that tuner came out after 2 days. It's not real funny.....besides the person directly behind, people even several hundred yds back have to drive through that stuff, and people in the other lanes all get to see it and develop a hate for those awful smoke belching polluting diesels.

Really are you serious? Sounds like your own the wrong forum! You belong on a Nissan Leaf forum! Are you Gay? That would explain a lot
How much federal mandated emission devices have you removed from your vehicle?

Not for nuttin but this is comedy nothing serious and I understand that doing such acts of smoking out people and vehicles is dangerous and polluting for wrong reasons and makes this community of owning and Hot Rodding diesels look ignorant. I'm not condoning such acts. Yes years ago I was ignorant and did it alot but have since smarted up. I also see the retardation in smoke tunes. But even after all that:

On occasion I have been known to huff and puff and blow some smoke for shits and giggles. And in doing so I have observed some people darting around the smoke and switching their wipers on high like " They're Gonna Get Some On -Ya" and I find it hilarious! It's like a flash back of the good Ole days .

Today when I get the urge I do so in a much safer manner if there is such a way. It's not a SIGHT issue it's not like a black out ,which I wont go into as then the cops are called and your accused of road rage and all that happy horse shit ,not like that has happened to me before! :)D)

This particular car and others are clearly back enough to see through the dissipating haze. When they put their wipers on (now that's really funny) they are much closer. I've seen a lot worse from knuckleheads like me , on the roads doing much more dangerous things then a huff of smoke.

So don't get your panties in a knot , "MOM" , I promise to no longer participate in such acts of smoke terrorism against my fellow Americans I share the roads with. :roflmao:

You hear that guys? Now get your asses out there turn down your switches bitches and take those EGR blocker plates off your truck and for all Tree Hugging commies sake reinstall your Cats! You've been warned the smoke cops are reading.

Now if you were being sarcastic diss-regard this is for the others that might feel that way! :baby:

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I had a buddy following me from my house to town today, I was giving him hell :D every few miles I'd slow down to 50 or so then mash the go pedal all the way down in 6th gear and just fog him out in back crap :rofl: I only did this because he was bitching about me taking to long to change his damn u joint, and of course it was on a deserted 2 lane :poke:
Oh and the best part was his windows are to slow to roll up before it gets in the cab :D

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone