I wish GM would release a 1/2 ton diesel!!

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Seems like some of these guys need a piece of ass. Trucks can only do so much for you.:roflmao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shaun-the-Sheep.jpg
    Shaun-the-Sheep.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 103

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Um how about because your F*&#ing wrong and your huge head won't let you realize it?? Your arrogance is highly over-bearing and annoying. That's what our problem is with you.

Also I could give a shit about your Audi. We are talking about a high boost by gas standards diesel engine. Do you think maybe there is a reason the Dmax runs a gear on their cam and not a chain like a BBC? Or no probably they just do it just because. :rolleyes:
Go take an engine mechanics trade school course and maybe you might pick up a thing or two.

Stick to soldering wires and making boards. It's what you do best!

:stirthepot2:...

He is an egomaniac, he can't help it... Lol...

I'm pretty sure he could careless about anyone on here, it would seem he solely comes on the board to make himself feel superior by putting others down. Sad way to live...

I've said it dozens of times before. Ben, you need some ass about as bad as anyone I know...

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
:stirthepot2:...

He is an egomaniac, he can't help it... Lol...

I'm pretty sure he could careless about anyone on here, it would seem he solely comes on the board to make himself feel superior by putting others down. Sad way to live...

I've said it dozens of times before. Ben, you need some ass about as bad as anyone I know...

Yeah yeah I was waiting for you to chime in with your two cents. I already have a girlfriend. Since when does calling a spade a spade make someone an "egomaniac"? Because ive argued relentlessly about things with you in the past and you turned out to be flat out wrong? It seems like its more of a case of people hate being told their wrong, than me being an "egomaniac".

You think ive never been wrong before? Couple weeks ago someone was asking where to get 18" steelies. I said GM doesnt make them because 18" tires are expensive and why would they use 18" steelies and not 17" wheels? Then I was working on a denali recently and saw an 18" steelie spare tire on it. I dug back through the facebook thread (actually took me a while, but I was determined to admit I was wrong), and posted up that I was wrong.

If you want, I can pull up threads on DF on arguments Ive had with you?

I especially love the one where you argued me over turbo size, and I didnt respond because it was friday night and I actually have a life, so you went off on this big tirade and said something like "OHHH OMG I PROVED THE ALMIGHTY BEN WRONG!! OHH TURBO GOD GO CLIMB BACK INTO YOUR HOLE!!!! THE TURBO WHIZ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING, THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH". I believe you added a million smileys too, because you were so proud of yourself because you THOUGHT you had out-witted me.

Then I came back the next day with documentation from garrett. So I guess I "won" that argument, and that makes me an egomainiac. Maybe I should start posting some wrong answers and be more of an idiot on the forums, then would people leave me alone and stop thinking of me as an "egomainiac"? Jeeezus..

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
You've never met me. You know nothing about me. Do you have any idea how many thousands of miles I have put on my truck and thousands of dollars I have spent out of my own pocket on helping people and driving to do favors for people and help them out when no one else would? Couple months ago I drove to and from New Hampshire several times and spent probably a total of 30 hours helping someone with a custom LS9 swap into an SSR. So im sometimes blunt and not afraid to call people out, sue me. But that doesnt make me an egomaniac. Look it up.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Still a few diesel whores around! I don't think Ben an arrogant pos either. Though he can seem like a dick, he helps out quite a few ppl and has put as much helpful info and ideas on this board as anyone else

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
A Colorado/Canyon is not a S-10 Unless you know something the rest of us don't know the S-10 is not coming back. Plus its a 2.8L

OK the colorado/canyon is barely half a size bigger than the old S-10. The S-10's were far outdated, were already failing US crash tests way back in 2003ish when they were discontinued, and finally, Americans just dont want pint size pickup trucks anymore... the Colorado/Canyon is the ideal size for what the American market wants in terms of a "small pickup truck". And they really dont get any worse fuel economy than an old S-10...especially with the old 4.3 V6.

There is reason "compact" pickup trucks have gotten larger since the 80's/90's rangers, tacomas, and S-10s...because thats what the market wants.

I really doubt the 2.0 LUZ in the cruze is powerful enough for a truck the size of the Colorado/Canyon. This isnt Europe...people demand/need vehicles that can actually get out of their own way. And with 150hp, how much payload capacity and towing capacity would it have? Practically none.

JMO.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Yeah yeah I was waiting for you to chime in with your two cents. I already have a girlfriend. Since when does calling a spade a spade make someone an "egomaniac"? You think ive never been wrong before? Couple weeks ago someone was asking where to get 18" steelies. I said GM doesnt make them because 18" tires are expensive and why would they use 18" steelies and not 17" wheels? Then I was working on a denali recently and saw an 18" steelie spare tire on it. I dug back through the facebook thread (actually took me a while, but I was determined to admit I was wrong), and posted up that I was wrong.

I have an 18" stealie. I'd love to post a pic but I would probably be banned for it...:rofl:

Seriously, I was just busting your balls. It felt like old times :hug:. When I was stoned out of my mind messing with you on the DF...;)