I was gone but now I'm found.

Conneazoo

Jun 19, 2007
Moyock, NC
what are your future plans for the truck?

Well I'm really planning on driving it around!! :D (Sorry, I couldn't resist that!)

It's my daily driver. I think my first steps are going to be installing the front end parts that I already have. (They're in my sig.) Then gauges. I had Isspro's in the last truck and they were nice, but I think I'd like to go with DiPricol Optix series gauges this time.

After that, exhaust. I'm still unsure of whether to go 4 or 5 inch. I'll probably be asking about that. Intake? Dunno, I'll probably do some research on that as well. I have looked at the DIY intake mod and that will probably be the first step I go with. Also, I'll be doing Cognito UCA's again, with 1.5" blocks in the rear end, new keys, and Bilstiens.

Then comes programming............................the list is freaking long and endless!!! It'll sure be fun though!! Ultimately I guess I'd like to feel that it could run close with alot of other vehicles on the road if not win a few! We'll see though.

welcome, I thought I was bad trading cars around. You must have lost a fortune......:eek:

Actually it really wasn't that bad. My last DMax was paid off, and I got killer deals on the other two trucks. I didn't do bad on my GMC either. Let's just say that I'm not upside down and that's a good thing!!:)

Once again, big thanks for the warm welcome to all of ya. I'm lookin' forward to hangin' out. Very nice place y'all have here!! :stay: