I was gone but now I'm found.

Conneazoo

Jun 19, 2007
Moyock, NC
Ok, so I traded in my '04 LLY on an '08 F150. I guess I was trying to save a little fuel cash.

After realizing the error of my ways, I traded the gasser (it really wouldn't get out of it's own way) for an '04 Powerstroke. I was happy to be in a diesel again!!

However, after REALLY, REALLY, realizing the error of my ways (I don't want to bag too much based upon another thread!! LOL!!) I'm proud to say that I'm back in a DMax!! All of this trading went on in the span of 7 months!!!! I'm sooooooo glad to be in a DMax. :nana::dancenana:

It's kinda weird going from an LLY to an LB7, but strangely, I think I'm already preferring the LB7 and it's still stock. I know that probably doesn't make any sense, but that's how I feel.

I still have EFI live but I'm still running my stock tune because I need to order guages. (I think I'm going with DiPricol Optix this time) Also, already have a centerlink, sleeves, and braces. I just need to get them installed.

I see alot of familiar names. I'm looking forward to lurking and asking the occasional stupid question that's already been asked a thousand times!! I promise to use the search feature first!! However, I hope y'all will answer.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
LB7 rules LLY drools :eek: :hello:
:angel:

Well, thats not necessarily a correct statement..........The red one's a LLY :D
picture.php