I need pix of dmax's!!!!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yea....... LOL i been looking at that grill you have. I been likin it for a while. I guess ill have to wait for a diff one to come out.:D Unless the same rules apply to truck grills as the area code/zip code rules we have with our GF's.:rofl:......

Haha no worries man i didnt make the grille myself someone out there has it too. Ive fabbed up alot of the stuff on my truck so im not worried about it lookin the same as others. I think you live far enough away so we can have twin trucks. Maybe we can just make a "fast white dmax on black wheels take over" with some help.:D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Is my truck too modified? Here are some crappy pics off another forum right after I got all my paint matching done.
http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/143832-post37.html

If its good enough Ill clean up it up and go take some good pics with a decent background.

haha how could it be too modified? look at mine and NWTs trucks...they dont even look like diesels anymore :rofl:. and pretty soon its not havin stock air either.

RDub

Resident of AN
Mar 31, 2008
Heres is my 03.
2003%20Duramax%20010.jpg

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
heres mine dirty. will clean it an upload a new one. will this work though.

Attachments

• my truck pics 006.jpg
    my truck pics 006.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 23

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
Well we are still moving into the new house, and I snapped a few shots of the truck since she was nice and clean.. If you have ever had a black vehicle, you will be able to appreciate this one.. lol you can fart on black and it scratches.. and this is my work/race truck. I put them into this photo album.. its easier than attaching each pic.

One album has some pics of the house in it.. but both albums have truck pics..

Album #1

Album #2