LB7: I need help asap near zanesville ohio.

Dave L Weaver

Apr 5, 2011
Chester County Pa
Was heading back to pa from the mid west and lost a water pump. I am on 70 about 30 miles west of Zanesville. Could somebody tell me where i could get it fixed? Thanks

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Shop

I just posted on CompD that i'm not far from you. I can help if you want to get it to lancaster which is just off 70 on st rt 37. My shop number is 740-689-0606 or the cell is 740-808-6728. Thanks Jeff

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thanks

Dave I was looking at your pump after you took off and found the problem. The shaft had spun and the impeller had rubbed into the front pump cover. I just couldn't figure out why it started leaking and that was the reason. Thank you and sorry it took so long. Jeff

Dave L Weaver

Apr 5, 2011
Chester County Pa
Dave I was looking at your pump after you took off and found the problem. The shaft had spun and the impeller had rubbed into the front pump cover. I just couldn't figure out why it started leaking and that was the reason. Thank you and sorry it took so long. Jeff
That makes some logic now. As thin as the cover looked where it was leaking something had to rub it. Hey the wait was fun and you worked your ass off to get it done. Thanks Jeff