I heard Trent

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Yep i got 2 runs and tried like hell to get in the 10's, but secound run i must have popped the FPRV because my rail dropped down to 20k , and it had held 25600 the first run. But the truck lived to fight another day and drove home under its own power .

the run was #2 only ..................................11.08 @ 123.** on a 7.1 1/8 @ 99 , 60 ft was only 1.64 the track was a bit slippery . D/a came in at 7405 ft :eek:, i think the truck has some more in it if i can get a cooler day and better 60 ft time . Biose should bring some really good runs if it holds together a bit longer .

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That's so awesome. I can't wait to see it run in a few weeks.

Congrats! :dancenana:

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Congrats buddy youve done a ton of hard work and definately deserve it.. Youll get tens no problem that DA and temp are awful. You need a rollcage big guy :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I need to thank a few people that i owe all my sucess too because i was just the tool behind the wheel :rofl: , Rob the tune rocked and was spot on the first time out and needs no tweeking , you nailed it right from then get first run of the day . Nathan Wright for the awesome twin setup that continues to amaze me on what it can do and for aswering aloooot of phone calls on a regular basis and al;l your advise was spot on , Mike L for all the great tranny setup advice and for the toughest stage 3 in the country :D and all the great people on this site who have helped me gain most if not all i have learned about this sport i love so much ! sorry speech over i am just greatful for a great group of guys who have helped me so much :hug:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Yep i got 2 runs and tried like hell to get in the 10's, but secound run i must have popped the FPRV because my rail dropped down to 20k , and it had held 25600 the first run. But the truck lived to fight another day and drove home under its own power .

the run was #2 only ..................................11.08 @ 123.** on a 7.1 1/8 @ 99 , 60 ft was only 1.64 the track was a bit slippery . D/a came in at 7405 ft :eek:, i think the truck has some more in it if i can get a cooler day and better 60 ft time . Biose should bring some really good runs if it holds together a bit longer .

Congrats Trent
I was hoping to hear you ran a 10 tonight. We will get there:hug: