I Hate Theives!!

Oct 2, 2012
Douglasville Ga
Stories like these are the very reason i became a cop. You can't legally go out there and beat the shit out of them...but i can...that being said im sorry to hear about your damages. Thats one thing about having a larger truck it just wont fit in an ordinary garage so its out there all big and beautiful to tempt the low lifes scouting the neighborhoods at the we hours of the morning. Good luck to you..

2004 Lb7

DieselDemon18

Aug 25, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca
Wow I'm sorry to hear this Ryan. I have zero tolerance for thieves. I have myself been a victim of a break in, on my former RV though. Did bad damage. My brother had his tahoe broken into in the same way they broke into your truck, did bad damage to the door skin.f I ever saw anyone breaking into my stuff needless to say they won't be walking away from it. Well hope you catch the bastard. Its shitheads like him why we can't have nice stuff in life, because their is always some jackass that will steal what we have worked hard for. Sucks bro.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
This is one of the reasons why I want to move even farther out into the middle of nowhere. Maybe northern New Hampshire or northern Maine. The thing that sucks about northern Maine is I don't speak French :rofl:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Sad thing is if they caught him, would maybe a few days in jail and right back out. If you shoot him you are the bad guy and go to jail. Sad