hurt somebody's feelings - dodge

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
getting up on the interstate yesterday I noticed a nice dark blue new body dodge 4 door (not a mega cab) 4x4 with a 5 gallon bucket of a chrome tip.

I got over 2 lanes and no sooner than I hit the blinker and change lanes he blows smoke everywhere and begins to pull away before the allison can downshift to 4th and get on the ball. unlucky for him, I have been daily driving my race tune for a while and I sucked him up and was steadily putting lengths on him to 120+

It was classic! I slowed and he did a bit of a fly buy staring and immediately got over to take the next exit. I couldn't even get a wave from the guy! lol

I just love it, makes the sales calls so much more interesting! Most of the time I find someone who is wanting to play i'm pulling a trailer or hauling something in the bed. This time it all worked out perfect!

Odd thing was this guy's 6.7 was smokey. My bro's truck is very clean on the big tune, just puffs and cleans up. Run's really strong too on the big end too. Not sure why this guys truck was so smokey but it dang sure didn't help him out!

The little things in life! :roflmao:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you gotta remember, most dodge guys are stuck in the 80s and 90s where more smoke equaled more power :roflmao: