HSP website?

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I am going to assume they made a mistake on the adding a turbo prices to the kits.
$11,111.00 might be a little steep for an s475 or billet s366.:roflmao:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
I am going to assume they made a mistake on the adding a turbo prices to the kits.
$11,111.00 might be a little steep for an s475 or billet s366.:roflmao:

Haha we did that because we are still finalizing those! We'll be adding more over time.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Hahahah
Doesn't PPE want something like 13k for their "big twin kit"?????

At any rate, for that kinda coin I think I'll teach myself to weld...it don't have to be pretty, it's just gotta work
:woot:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Hahahah

At any rate, for that kinda coin I think I'll teach myself to weld...it don't have to be pretty, it's just gotta work

Guys that is not the real price of the kit/turbo as I explained above. Everything is right in line with what you'll find. :thumb:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hahahah

That 13k sounds about right for the price of the turbos they come with as well. Good luck on teaching yourself to weld. It's a lot of work, and cheaper just to buy a kit ;)

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Looks good guys! You should add a gallery section. You guys have sent out a ton of impressive looking kits. Would be cool to show some options on the website to give people an idea of what you're capable of!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Change that link in your signature to the .net
Will make it easier for people to find your site.

Still working on the crazy turbo pricing guys! But we did get the domain changed around... www.hspdiesel.com should take you where you need to go!

Really trying to make the site the best it can be! If you guys have any suggestions, we appreciate it!