HSP Diesel New Cold Air Intake kits!

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Um ya 515 is a great deal. Can't be true tho. When are lmm parts ready?

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
ok i asked you on facebook this morning about this with no response, ive got an i s366 turbo that has not flange on the front of the turbo and had to build my own out of 5 exhaust tubing so it kinda looks crummy. I just want the cold air kit not the egr delete as my trucks already done. What are my options for this for your guys kit?? thanks and how much, truck is an lbz

Hey buddy,

Sorry for the slow response, I've been very busy... I think we may be able to help out out. We have our s366 single kits we are working on now. The only issue is the location of your turbo... I can sell you the tube and I'm sure it will be very close, but I cannot garantee it will fit perfect. Shoot me a PM with your number and ill give you a call. We can figure out the best option

Yep it's $515.00 for the Intake kit (5" aluminum tube, heat shield box, boot, clamps, new filter, and powder coated) the EGR delete tube and hotside tube was just to show the color matching.

This kit went on an LBZ. But will bolt right into an LMM as well

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I accidentally got drunk tonight at my wedding rehearsal dinner. Long story short I justified the cost of buying a new intake purely on the basis that gold would give me a chubby. Problem is you don't have them on your website!!! Hopefully you can get this resolved so next time I make a bad decision you guys can make a profit.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I accidentally got drunk tonight at my wedding rehearsal dinner. Long story short I justified the cost of buying a new intake purely on the basis that gold would give me a chubby. Problem is you don't have them on your website!!! Hopefully you can get this resolved so next time I make a bad decision you guys can make a profit.

Haha that's awesome!!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013

HAHA! Dang, well Ill be sure to get them uploaded them asap...

Congrats BTW!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I don't recall writing that. I do however know that I have an email saying I bought a billet oil cap lol. And sure as sh!t hspdiesel is in my history haha

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
It was an accident honey I was drunk baby, it won't happen again, I swear, no no baby, I only looked at those parts, and not even that long I swear:roflmao:

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Cant find it on the site i must be dumb? :( trying to order one asap!

Hey Buddy,

Give me a call, (989) 476-0135

Im a little slow at getting things on the website but I can get one built for ya no problem.

We have the LLYs Done now and are working on getting a few built.

We are also working on the LML intakes right now. when they are done will will be sure to let everyone know!!