DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
well thanks

well thanks yall for all the welcomes MY TRUCK has a rough country lift on front, shackles on rear..... leds all the way around in and out and HID fogs, highs and lows with a edge chip, cold air intake ... getting ready to paint all trim and switch to the 06 tow mirrors. also considering having it 5 inch straight piped... 4inch off the turbo and 5inch the rest of the way back .... gonna make the ghost talk alittle more ... lol

DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
i just havent got used this forum layout yet..... facebook girl and i havent checked this since i posted it lol had a guy tell me on facebook that i had comments lol

DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
geezz give me a min posting a pic now... and yea that just how a true tennessee country girl rolls :)
photo.php

DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
so i take it when i goggled and joined this forum its not local (thought it was only middle tennessee) well apparently not so ya'll are from all around then ... some dude name shep is from around here who else is and does the duramax forum have local "cruise ins" with your local forum member? i know the dodge forum does that (not that im a dodge fan by NO means) just asking

DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
sweetness!!! gonna check that out thanks ... just gonna have to spend some time on here and check things out... but for now got to get to bed... work in the A.M. lata

DuraMaxxGirl

megan
Jan 3, 2012
adams tn
i take it thats it hard to believe im not bs anyone... yes that is my truck and yes i am who i say i am. thats just me.

Last edited:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
The Facebook picture is not showing up. :(

Just go to her home page. She has it set to her FB page you will find a pic there. :D

Also Megan not sure you want that there as I bet you will get lots of friend request from all the members not that is a bad thing.

lol who set the tags?

"want a ride in my van" (James was that one you?)