Info: How you guys like the edge cts.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Looking to get a new guage set up got the edge juice style now. Kinda like the edge cts since you an clear dtc's with it. Just wondering what you guys that use it think of it. Will b used just for guages no HP gain. Not sure if that's possible either. Let me know what yal think

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
You're looking for an Edge Insight CTS. I love mine in addition to my pillar gauges (boost/pyro/and oil temp coming soon). There's alot of parameters and the ability to clear codes is completely worth it to me.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Sweet sounds perfect. Could you control NOS with it or have a psi gauge? And is it like the edge juice w attitude or can u buy just the screen and it have no power levels.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
Yeah same screen. Just plugs into your OBDII port, no programming. You can add pressure and pyro sensors and read them on the monitor as well (will cost extra). I'm not sure you could trigger nitrous with it but you could use its as a pressure gauge.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Was doin some research on it and couldn't find anywhere if it could monitor rail pressure. Do you know if you can