how many of you are still paying for your truck

are you still making payments on your modded truck?

• yes i'm still making payments

Votes: 115 72.8%
  • no its payed for

Votes: 43 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Hi My name is Adam and I just finally got my Duramax on March 7th and pay $483.18 a month. I don't like payments(take after my mom with that) but that's life. I plan on keeping it for years cause I know it'll last me as long as I take care of it. It won't be stock for long though after being on the dieselplace and here. I'm glad I'm on here also. I've learned alot being on here.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
well looking at your sig your asking for suggestions.

Hers mine. Get EFI Live. YOull love it. Learning curve is huge but after you figure it out youll love it.

If it werent for dieselplace half of the stuff on my truck wouldnt be there. bot a good and bad thing.

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Thank's Durallymax. I plan on getting EFI next after I install some custom sleeves and braces for the steering. After that I'll probably do little things until get the tranny done. It'll be hard to not just lay the power to it until I have the tranny done probably next winter. I'm going to get a DSP5 switch too. I'm sure any help I need with EFI I can get here too. Adam

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I dont wanna try to think of how many payments i have left! Enough!!! thats 4 sure!
I i haddent spent all my money on mods then it would be paid for, but also stock:eek:

tbj

Jun 4, 2008
Mills Co., Texas
Mine would have been paid off this month, but I decided to buy a mule and use the truck with the credit union. But it will still paid off within a year, maybe sooner.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
bought my LBZ used with a 16,000 down payment.

I pay 340 bucks a month on the rest for 3 years. Not a big note at all. ;)