how do I completely delete a picture.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
If it's a old post, I think a admin or mod has to do it.

You can post a link or PM it to me and I will handle it for you :D

mrn

Sep 4, 2009
trying to build up to my 25 posts in order to sell something, never been on here but I think its dumb to make you post 25 times before you can sell something. sorry for hogging your thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
trying to build up to my 25 posts in order to sell something, never been on here but I think its dumb to make you post 25 times before you can sell something. sorry for hogging your thread..

STFU and make some useful posts and maybe you'll make it to 25 without getting banned for being an idiot.

ben

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct

wow, if i owned the site i'd shange it to 100 posts just for you. gtfo and stop ruining other peoples threads.:mad:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa

Theres lots of other diesel boards out there, its looking like this isn't the one for you......feel free to go somewhere else.....

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA