Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Watching the Pens whoop up on the Caps out doors!:coolspot:

IMGP1462.jpg

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
You lucky bastards!!! I watched the Pens whoop up on the Ducks two years in a row in Anaheim :D what do you think about their current hot streak?

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
True Crosby has been tearing it up lately too. Can't wait to see Staal back in the lineup. Isn't that an amazing family?

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Heck ya...tell ya what the Staal parents must be happy. 4 or 5 brothers all in the NHL and playing well. I sure wish Geno would get his game together though

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The Red Wings will rain on your parade come June....but by all means have fun pounding the Capitals. :rofl:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Nice score John, those are hard tickets to come by.....

I'll keep an eye out for you as I watch the game in HD in a warm cozy room with a fire burning in the stove... :)

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Yeah, I'll be watching the flat screen from my couch, but my dad and sister will be there. My dad is a retired principal, and one of his ex students replied to a facebook message (I have no idea what it's called because I'm way to cool for that place) and said her husband won 4 at work and she was going to throw them out, but if my dad stopped by, he could have them for free. She had no idea what she was sitting on, so Dad stopped at her house, and she looked for like 30 minutes and concluded she must have already thrown them away. Luckily they released more for sale, so he was able to score 2. He was going to give her $200 for the 4, but didn't tell her that, but it don't matter now anyways.