hey new here

ltr450ryder

Jul 12, 2012
racine WI
Welcome to the site. Getting to the high 12's low 13's is not that bad. Exhaust efi live or even a. ppe hot +2 race and just a transgo jr and converter upgrade will last a long time for you. I pushed that setup for a very long time when I first started playing around and had the most fun for the smallest bang for the buck.

Sweet thanks can't see the shift kit or converter being any different from the other truck

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Truck has farm plates so I do w.e anyways lol and whats a good lift pump to get and I plan on ditching the cat muffler and going 4 or 5in turbo back and a dsp5 I have 285/75r16

I used to run 285/75R16 BFGoodrich tires. Got rid of the cat and EGR right after I got my 315 BFGs. My mileage went down ~1-2 MPG with the larger tires, then right back up with the deletes. I liked the 285s, its a good size. Plenty of traction and only minimal trimming of the bumper required.

I have an AirDog II lift pump. It is expensive, but easy to install, and no problems so far. If I was sticking with an economy tune, I'd probably skip the lift pump (not necessary at that level), though it won't hurt anything to have one.