Info: Hey guys,I have a baby diesel

ZR263

Apr 23, 2017
I'm waiting on my ZR2 to be built and I'm looking forward to my first diesel. Also looking forward to getting good info from you guys. I know I'll probably have a question or two and try like hell not to ask something that's been asked a hundred zillion times because I was too lazy to look a little and see that it's been answered a hundred zillion times already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZR263

Apr 23, 2017
It's one we're building here in Wentzville Mo. There the new mid size Canyon and Colorado 's[/. I had a 98 S 10 but YES I'm waiting for Wentzville boys (and gals I guess also) to make my baby. You actually work at the plant?!?! That would be awesome to talk to someone who's actually making your truck .......... if so,you have to know that you're making some of us so very happy.

ZR263

Apr 23, 2017
It's one we're building here in Wentzville Mo. There the new mid size Canyon and Colorado 's

I did see that you work at the plant........ I had a TPW of 6/5 . Do you think that I have a chance of actually seeing my truck by July? I ordered it at 9 o'clock the first morning you could order one so it wasn't like I was farting around. I wish I had one of those 4/17 or even a May TPW but I'll be happy even if I have to wait s little longer

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I did see that you work at the plant........ I had a TPW of 6/5 . Do you think that I have a chance of actually seeing my truck by July? I ordered it at 9 o'clock the first morning you could order one so it wasn't like I was farting around. I wish I had one of those 4/17 or even a May TPW but I'll be happy even if I have to wait s little longer

Products roll out fast when we're running well. But when we build so many model options for the truck along with the vans it clogs up the line lol.

April 3rd update
Also other special product being worked on.

April 20th

April 24th news letter