Help: help!!!!!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Here is where I'm confused ,what was he trying to do sew in a switch? Thats the first I've heard of that!

All I know as soon as he had to ask his MOM for a sewing needle then come here and admit he was sewing in a smoke switch screwed up the stitching and has zero throttle input now it would go down hill fast!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Here is where I'm confused ,what was he trying to do sew in a switch? Thats the first I've heard of that!

All I know as soon as he had to ask his MOM for a sewing needle then come here and admit he was sewing in a smoke switch screwed up the stitching and has zero throttle input now it would go down hill fast!

he used it to poke past the insulation on the wires, then used another wire between the two needles to connect them. Poor mans way to back probe wires. always worked well for me :D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
A MAN'S truck fuking hauls ass and doesnt blow hardly any smoke young buck!!

Last edited:

mpreston

Mar 5, 2013
I should kiss ya'lls asses for straightening me out on this stuff. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
he used it to poke past the insulation on the wires, then used another wire between the two needles to connect them. Poor mans way to back probe wires. always worked well for me :D

I thought it was something like that or he aced home economics and was practicing his skills! :D

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
you dont haveto b a smartass...not everyone has money to go out and buy tunners..and dnt tell me u dnt like blowin smoke your not man if u dont....i understand u can over do but the ocasional puff of smoke is just fine

You have a long road of life a head of you kid. If you think blowing smoke makes you a man...

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/efi-live/ Please see the heading smoke tune.

This site ia all about performance and going fast, blowing smoke is why the epa is cracking down so hard on diesels.....probably because some kid smoked out the head of the epa on his way to work.You ****ed up and the guys rased you for it,you had it coming.Getting shitty on here wont get you very far here so i would take your lumps and know you screwed up and learn from it.