Help.. Tuning problems?

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
So when ever I hammer my truck it hesitates goes absolutely nowhere, stays at 1500 rpm a few seconds then creeps to about 2200 and just takes off. Does it if I'm going from a roll as well just hesitates. I cleaned the MAP and MAF. Checked the turbo for play, and my airfilter is clean. Only thing left is the fuel filter but I don't think it's the problem. Any thoughts on what it could be?

Built trans, raptor 150, race fuel valve, 5" intake, 5" exhaust, and rob coddens efi.. Not for long though.

Dylan.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So when ever I hammer my truck it hesitates goes absolutely nowhere, stays at 1500 rpm a few seconds then creeps to about 2200 and just takes off. Does it if I'm going from a roll as well just hesitates. I cleaned the MAP and MAF. Checked the turbo for play, and my airfilter is clean. Only thing left is the fuel filter but I don't think it's the problem. Any thoughts on what it could be?

Built trans, raptor 150, race fuel valve, 5" intake, 5" exhaust, and rob coddens efi.. Not for long though.

Dylan.

have you verified your TPS is working correctly? you can log throttle position

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
No I don't know how to do that, I don't have a v2, also truck does not throw any codes.

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
Okay well I have a new setup now and am having a different problem... As far as new set up:

5" intake
68mm Cheetah
100% exergy
PPE twin cp3 kit
raptor 150 lift pump
Built trans
and your normal bolt ons.

Anyways to the problem we logged the truck and at 1600-1700 rpm it surges really bad and only like on the highway, the smaller the tune the worse it gets, we logged the truck and actual vs desired is off, I have too much rail pressure. Well my tuner says my tune is fine, My question is if its not the tunes then what else could be causing this issue?

Thanks, Dylan

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
If you'd like to PM me your name, I'll look up your file. I don't see a Dylan that I have tuned with a build spec that you have listed in your sig. I looked into my email history and don't see any logs from a Dylan. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to send something for me to reveiw.

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
If you'd like to PM me your name, I'll look up your file. I don't see a Dylan that I have tuned with a build spec that you have listed in your sig. I looked into my email history and don't see any logs from a Dylan. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to send something for me to reveiw.

I had used your tunes when my trans was stock and switched to duramax tuner when it was built, but I wouldn't be opposed to switching back if you think you can get it running good! My buddy has the v2 and we won't be able to log it till friday, I will send it then.

Thanks

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I had used your tunes when my trans was stock and switched to duramax tuner when it was built, but I wouldn't be opposed to switching back if you think you can get it running good! My buddy has the v2 and we won't be able to log it till friday, I will send it then.

Thanks

No thank you, I'd rather not look at another tuners logs.