LLY: HELP: No start after body shop.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
so long story short apr 17th i was t-boned and its been in the body shop ever since. went over today to check on progress to find out they cant get it to run. :mad::mad:

battery's were completely dead (from tons of cranking i suspect) and the intake was unhooked (god i hope they didnt try to use ether):mad:

i played with it for 2 hours and got nowhere:( did i full flash on the ecm so i know thats not it. only codes were 2 weird ecm codes the efilive didnt have the definition for.

i logged it and all looks good to me. can you guys take a look?

Thanks,
Beech

Attachments

• rio log 4.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 7

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I would start with fuses for sure. I'm betting u did already. Maybe unhook the batts and let it sit and try it. I can't read ur log on my phone so if my suggestions suck balls I apologize.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
There is a main fuse under the black plastic i want to say its a 75 amp for a 125 amp fuse,i blew mine and couldnt figure out why the truck wouldnt start then i finaly found it.i think it bolts in on both ends with 10mm bolts IIRC.Good luck and keep us informed on the fix please.btw make sure you pull every fuse to check them,i blew the f inj fuse but didnt know it replaced all injectors and still wouldnt start,when the fuse blew it broke on 1 side fliped up and was touching the terminal on the other side so when i check the top of the fuse it showed it was good.

That avitar is the best LOL :roflmao:

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Beech they have something not hooked up right , tell me what all they replaced as far as body panels ?? Did they replace the radiator support by any chance??

schulte

Jul 31, 2010
CT
What are you getting? Do you have any power at all?

Does it crank over?

Do you have EFILive hooked up / Are you building any rail pressure?

Check inside the UBEC to see if they put all the plugs back in AND tightened down the bolts (there's one in each) that holds the ends of the wiring harness plugs in to the UBEC.

What were the codes that EFILive found?

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
What are you getting? Do you have any power at all?

Does it crank over?

Do you have EFILive hooked up / Are you building any rail pressure?

Check inside the UBEC to see if they put all the plugs back in AND tightened down the bolts (there's one in each) that holds the ends of the wiring harness plugs in to the UBEC.

What were the codes that EFILive found?

I'm building good rail pressure you can check the log above and double check me.

The codes were 2 weird ones efilive didn't have the definitions. I'll get them tomorrow if they came back after the full flash

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
If your building rail presure use a test lite and see if your getting a signal at the injectors,did you check that big fuse under the black plastic housing yet?

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Figured it out! The retards removed my eds relay (why I have no clue) then put it back in upside down :mad: got it figured out. Only had to waste 5 hours of m time

Last edited:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
they didn't even have any reason to remove the relays but they were all taken out....

i was seriously about 10 seconds away from calling the arc and tell them to come pick up a few new members