Help lbz bail connector?

Brabham 64

May 26, 2014
I found some broken wires when trouble shooting some errors yesterday (cam position, glow plug coms, etc) the breaks are in the bottom of the lower (larger) bail connector on my 06 lbz. I fixed the wires where it "looked like they went" and now at over 1/2 throttle my actual fuel rail pressure sensor reads 29k and up. Also throws code p0193 (frp sensor circuit high) so which wire is wrong. I found this thread but my wires don't match the diagrams provided. So are the diagrams correct? Please help

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57438&highlight=Bail+connector

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 15

Brabham 64

May 26, 2014
so after further diagnosis there were 3 wires on the right side of the picture posted above. Well if I unplug the middle wire the error goes away and everything works properly..... the wire is 12v when the truck is running. (I was stupid and didn't think to check with key only on and key off positions) But I found the connector and according to alldata the middle pink wire ( the one causing the issue) is an "ignition 0" and the other 2 pink wires are "ignition 1" so idk
But Im assuming that I have a short/rub spot in the wires somewhere between the bail connector and the FRP sensor. Alldata claims that the FRP sensor signal wire is yellow. I will check in the valley for some bad wires soon.