LMM: Help boost issues

nightmax

Jul 31, 2016
phx az
I'm new here have a deleted 08 lmm cc/sb I recently installed a Danville 68 stg2r with marks tunes and the egr blocker plate. Went for my first test drive and blew the cold side intercooler tub where it meets the intercooler so re clipped it went to drive it again and noticed it's only making 24-26 lbs of boost looked all morning for leaks found nothing so thought maybe I put the blocker plate on the wrong side of the gasket pulled it out it was correct reinstalled it drove it again and this time it made a high of 38lbs. Parked went out this afternoon and now it's only making 24-26. Can anyone help me on what's going on or what could be causing this?

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
I had a few issues with mine. Bad lift pump motor and some tcm tunes fixed my issues. Double check for boost leaks.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I blew mine out with this turbo. I shoved it back in and then put on the strap. I also belt and suspenders'd it by adding a hose clamp around it too. No leaks at 45psi!

nightmax

Jul 31, 2016
phx az
I blew mine out with this turbo. I shoved it back in and then put on the strap. I also belt and suspenders'd it by adding a hose clamp around it too. No leaks at 45psi!

Well the truck got re tuned and now makes 33lbs of boost consistently. But it is not instant spool and really laggy on freeway pulls say at 60mph cruising to WOT it smokes half the freeway out. I'm gonna do a boost leak test