Hello from AK

5seven4

FNG from AK
Feb 13, 2011
wasilla,ak
Hi, im donnie i live in the great state of alaska and have the pleasure of owning a 2008 d-max C/C S/B LTZ 4x4. ive been a lurker on this site for a few months and must say this site is my favorite d-max site. any other alaskans out there?

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Hello from B.C. :welcome3:

How is the sledding for you? We're getting a decent dump so far :thumb:

5seven4

FNG from AK
Feb 13, 2011
wasilla,ak
The sledding started out really good but it seems that everytime we get a decent dump it warms up and melts,gets blown away,or its -20 outside.Im glad you canooks r haveing a good season. Ive been trying to get to bc for some riding this year just hasnt worked out....I really want to ride sicamouse and stewart that would be epic.:thumb: Thanks for the welcome boys/girl:)

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hey Donnie,
Albert in Fairbanks. Good to see more AK Guys on here:thumb: Maybe we can get our own section, we could be the way way way north west guys!

X a million on Riding BC. I would defiantly want some local knowledge of the area, that place is so radical.

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Welcome. Anchorage here. Haven't been sledding or any of that in years. Might need to get together with some of ya'll for some snow fun one day.